- To provide a forum for information exchange and contacts with other professionals throughout the state and nationwide.
- To meet on a regular basis and offer networking opportunities in a social environment.
- To participate in FAEP and NAEP sponsored events, such as the Annual Conference.
- To participate in environmentally related community projects.
- To encourage member participation, to promote ethical standards for the profession, and to recognize the outstanding achievements of environmental professionals.
- To educate and recruit students and young participants into the environmental professional field.
TBAEP is striving to add 50 new members in 2014. Don't get left out. Join today!